Go-Go Royalty Privacy and Usage Terms
- CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
The Services and their content are not directed at children under the age of 13. GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC does not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal data from or about a child under 13, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you wish to remove publicly available content or information posted by you on the Services, please contact us at email@example.com. The removal described in the proceeding sentence does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you posted.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following types of information relating to you, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- a) Information you provide us directly. When you register as a user for the Services and/or use the Services you provide us with certain information that we store. This may include: username and password information provided for the Services; your name, contact and other user profile information you may provide (e.g., address, phone number, email, date of birth), such as when registering for the Services or responding to surveys; payment information provided to use the Services; User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you upload or otherwise post on the Services; metadata associated with User Content (as defined in Section 9 of GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC Terms and Conditions of Use), which may include content creation date, formatting information, and location information about where the User Content was recorded (i.e., geotags); and communications between you and GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC.
- c) Analytics information. When you use the Services, we collect and process information generated by your use of the Services, such as favorites, playlists created, tracks played and downloaded, activity in the GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC applications, off lined tracks, time of log-in, what version of the Services you use. If you access the Services via a handheld device, we also store a number that uniquely identifies the device. We use this information (i) to tailor and/or personalize the Services to you; (ii) for service improvement purposes; and (iii) for marketing and advertising purposes (as further described herein). We may also use internal or third party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or the Services that assists us in improving the Services.
- d) Log file information. This information may be automatically reported by your browser or device each time you make a request to visit, access or use the Services. When you visit, access or use the Services, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including the time of log-in, what version of the GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC client you may be using, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also log the Device ID or other unique information for devices used to access the Services. We may also collect similar information from emails we send to you, which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Services.
Google Analytics: In addition to our own cookies, other cookies may be placed on your device by Google Analytics from Google Inc. to create anonymous usage statistics. If you have concerns relating to the usage of Google Analytics, it is possible to block Google Analytics by installing a plug-in to your browser. A plug-in for the most common browsers can be found here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Facebook: If you enable the function “Connect to Facebook” in the settings of your GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC account, we may share your GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC favorites with Facebook, enabling your Facebook friends to see your favorites and enabling you to see your Facebook friends’ favorites. If you use the “share” function you may be able to post to your Facebook account directly from GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC.
Twitter: If you use the function “share” you can post to your Twitter account directly from GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC. Such posting might involve sharing personal data.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition to some of the specific uses of personal data we describe in this Policy, we may use information that we receive to:
Process payments for use of the Services;
Help you efficiently access your information and features of the Services;
Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services;
Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
Calculate settlements for content owners;
Develop and test new products and features;
Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
Diagnose or fix technology problems; or
Detect, investigate and take all steps necessary to address misuse of the Services.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- a) Parties with whom we may share your personal data.
Rights Holders. GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC allows you to listen to and view content from third party rights holders. GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC shares information with the rights holders that license this content to GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC. The data that GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC shares with the rights holders is in a de-identified format that does not identify you directly, unless you opt into the sharing of your personal data.
Service Providers. We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, metadata and usage data) with third party organizations that help us provide the Services to you, including telecommunications companies with whom you have a contractual relationship and through which you may receive access to the Services (for example through a bundled package), and payment processors (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
Marketing and Advertising. We may share certain information such as cookie data and streaming data (e.g., the number of plays of a particular song or playlist by all users) with third party advertising partners in order to allow third party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. We may also deliver targeted emails and other communications to you concerning such advertisers, their products or services and/or events sponsored or hosted by such advertisers. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information, which, in its aggregated form, may include demographic data such as how many users constitute a particular age group, general locations of where groups of users reside for purposes of, e.g., determining who may be interested in attending a GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC event and similar anonymized data.
Your Financial Institution. In the event you contest or dispute Subscription charges, we may share information collected in accordance with this policy, as reasonable, to assist your credit card company or financial institution to investigate and resolve your claim.
Acquisition. If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC or substantially all its assets are acquired by or sold to a third party, your personal data may be among the transferred assets. The buyer or transferee will have to honor the commitments we have made in this Policy.
- b) Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content.
Any information (e.g., name) or User Content (e.g., picture) that you voluntarily share or disclose for posting to the Services may become available to the public. This can also include parties to whom you have given us consent to share such personal data, for example Facebook, as further described above.
- c) Responding to legal requests and preventing harm.
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. By allowing for sharing and use of personal data for these purposes, GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC is not assuming any affirmative duty to undertake such actions.
- STORING PERSONAL DATA
- a) By registering for, accessing, visiting or otherwise using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to anywhere where GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC or its Service Providers maintain facilities, including facilities in another country.
- b) We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep your personal data secure and to protect against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Only a limited number of personnel with a legitimate business or legal need are given access to users’ personal data. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, used, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- c) You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any non-public information that you provide GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC, accessing the Services and making payments from a secure computer or device, and for controlling access to emails between you and GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC, at all times. Any social media services that you use to connect to the Services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) may also affect your information; we are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- d) User Content that you provide to the Services may be retained and made publicly available on the Services indefinitely, consistent with the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- e) Information we collect or receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
- COMMUNICATIONS, NOTICES, & CONSENT
You may opt-out of some or all of these types of communications in your account settings. You may also unsubscribe from certain email communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may not opt out of certain important email communications (e.g., account verification, payment receipts, technical and security notices) and by signing up for or using the Services, you thereby agree to receive such important email communications.
By providing us with a telephone number for a mobile device, including a number that you later convert to a mobile device number, you expressly consent to receiving communications—including but not limited to prerecorded or artificial voice message calls, text / SMS messages, and calls made by an automatic telephone dialing system—from GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC at that number, about the Services. This express consent applies to each such telephone number that you provide to us now or in the future. Calls and messages may incur access fees from your mobile service provider. You understand that you need not provide this consent as a condition of purchase, or by visiting, accessing or using the Services, and that you may revoke your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or replying STOP in response to any text message you receive from GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC.
If you have questions regarding your data stored with us, its rectification or deletion, or would like to revoke any consent provided to us, object to certain uses, and please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- DO NOT TRACK
GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals and handles all personal data consistent with its Terms and Conditions of Use and this Policy.
- CONDITIONS OF USE AND REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
If you choose to visit, access, or use the Services, your visit, access and/or use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes — including an agreement to arbitrate, to not proceed in court or on a class or collective basis, and to not have the right to resolve disputes by a judge or a jury — and application of applicable federal law and the laws of the State of New York.
The Services are subject to constant improvement and future changes may influence how we collect, use, share, and store your personal data. This Policy will be updated to reflect such changes, changes in legal framework or improvements in how we handle personal data.
Go-Go Royalty, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Effective as of January 1, 2019
By visiting, accessing, or using Go-Go Royalty All Access App, you signify that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, that you have read and understand this Agreement, and that YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING AUTO-RENEWALS OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND PROVISIONS GOVERNING DISPUTE RESOLUTION. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
This document (the “Terms”) sets out the terms and conditions governing visits, access and use of the streaming service Go-Go Royalty All Access App by the end user (“you”). The term “you” includes additional registered users whenever permitted under the applicable subscription, visitors, and others who access or use any of the Services.
The “Services” means the music service branded GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC, mobile and device applications and all services provided by Go-Go Royalty All Access App vendors, or other potential partners with whom Go-Go Royalty All Access App (as defined herein) contracts to provide the streaming services that are inherently related to the music service GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC or that are compatible for similarly situated digital music services. These may include, but are not limited to websites and applications for desktops, tablets and mobile handsets, set-top boxes and stereo equipment. The Services also include your ability to edit certain Service Content (as that term is defined in Section 8, below) that is specifically cleared for such use (the “Editable Content”) and User Content (as that term is defined in Section 9, below), and save such edited Editable Content and User Content to your own playlist without the ability to share or otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display such edited Editable Content and User Content (the “Edit Functionality”). Each instance of edited Editable Content or edited User Content shall be deemed a “Remix” hereunder.
- PREREQUISITES FOR ACCESS TO THE GO-GO ROYALTY ALL ACCESS APP & SERVICE
You need access to the internet in order to use the Go-Go Royalty All Access App, and any cost for accessing the internet shall be paid by you. This also applies when using the Service via mobile phone, tablet, or other personal device capable of internet connection. If you use the Services via mobile telephone you should familiarize yourself with applicable data transfer costs for your mobile carrier plan. GO-GO ROYALTY, LLC does not have any responsibility or liability for data transfer costs you may incur when using the Services. We cannot guarantee that the Services will work with all devices.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to comply with the relevant system requirements described above. GO-GO ROYALTY, LLC does not accepts no responsibility for any lack of functionality that is due to your equipment (including your device, internet connection, operating system or settings and software). Access to parts or all of the Services may be restricted from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or updating.
You may not use the Services in any way that is fraudulent or illegal or is expressly prohibited by these Terms. By using the Services, you promise to us that you accept these Terms and that (a) you are 18 years of age or over; or (b) you are between the age of 13 and 17, and have express permission from your parent or guardian to use the Services. The Service requires you to register and create an account for validation. You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted by any registration forms on the Services; (b) maintain and promptly update such information and any other information provided to GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your password and identification; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- PURCHASE, PRICE INFORMATION, PAYMENT TERMS AND REFUND POLICY
(a) Subscription. Certain aspects of the Services provided by GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC and third parties (potential partner), or both may require you to purchase a subscription for a period of time as specified during sign-up (collectively a “Subscription”). Your subscription will starts immediately and will automatically renew on a monthly unless you cancel your Subscription
(c) Billing Cycle. As indicated during sign-up, the fee for certain Subscriptions must be paid in a single upfront payment if the Subscription fee is paid in a single upfront payment, the total Subscription fee is due and payable to GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC immediately upon sale and your Payment Method will be automatically billed at that time.
(d) Automatic Renewal. In order to provide continuous service, you agree that GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC will automatically renew a Subscription on or about the date the Subscription expires. Such renewal will be for the same duration of the original subscription term and will be billed at the non-discounted rate for the Subscription as of the date of your enrollment and according to your original billing cycle method (i.e. either as a single upfront payment or an installment basis). By enrolling in a Subscription, you agree that your Subscription will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals unless you cancel your Subscription in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You agree that you are responsible for other charges, including any foreign transaction charges that may be imposed by credit card providers, payment processors or other third parties in connection with your use of the Subscription. Your Subscription will remain in effect and continue to renew automatically until it is cancelled.
(h) Refund Policy. We will not refund any fees paid to us, including any advance charge(s) or payment(s) for any subscription term for the Services, unless otherwise required by law or the terms of this Agreement.
- RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE
The Services shall not be used in any manner that may breach the restrictions applicable to the utilization of the Service Content (as defined in Section 8, below). These include, but are not limited to, prohibitions against (i) any form of technical intervention in the Services for purposes of using the Services in any manner other than that intended and permitted under the Agreement; (ii) copying and/or making public any Service Content; (iii) assigning any username or password to anyone else; (iv) circumventing any technical mechanisms within the Services that have been established to protect Service Content from reproduction/distribution; (v) using the Services in violation of applicable law; and (vi) failing to respect applicable geographic/territorial restrictions.
The Services may include components that make use of temporary storage of certain Service Content on the various platforms (also called “offline mode”). You have access to this Service Content for as long as you have a valid Subscription. You are not permitted to gain access to such Service Content via other mechanisms than those available via the Services. Such Service Content shall not be copied and/or made available outside the Services.
- APPLICATION LICENSE / GO-GO ROYALTY APP
By “Application” Or App, we mean an application or other technical interface provided by GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC that is used to access the Services. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, run and use the Application for personal use on relevant devices owned or controlled by you.
- CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
The Services contains content, such as sound recordings, audiovisual works, other video or audio works, clips, images, graphics, text, software, works of authorship, files, documents, applications, artwork, trademarks, trade names, metadata, album titles, sound recording titles, artist names, intellectual property, or materials relating thereto or any other materials, and their selection, coordination and arrangement (collectively, the “Service Content”). The Service Content is the property of GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC and/or third parties and is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws The Service Content is made available to you only for your personal use as expressly permitted under these Terms.
- USER CONTENT
To the extent allowed by the Services, any musical works (sound recordings and underlying musical compositions), audiovisual works (including but not limited to MTV style premium music videos, clips and so called “behind the scenes” audiovisual content), other video or audio works, images, graphics, text, works of authorship, files, documents, applications, artwork, trademarks, trade names, metadata, album titles, sound recording titles, artist names, intellectual property, or materials relating thereto or any other materials that you submit to the Service (“User Content”) are generated, owned and controlled solely by you and/or your licensees. We do not claim any intellectual property ownership rights in any User Content. After directly sending (“submitting”) your User Content to the Services, you continue to retain any intellectual property ownership rights that you may have in your User Content, subject to the license below. By submitting any User Content on or through the Services, you hereby grant to GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC a license (with the unrestricted right to sublicense) to store, host, display, stream, transmit conditional downloads, exploit, promote, market, sell and transmit permanent downloads, use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, create and use derivative works of, distribute and otherwise disseminate the User Content on or through the Services via any and all devices known or hereinafter devised. For the avoidance of doubt, to the extent you use the Edit Functionality to create a Remix, you acknowledge and agree that you own no right, title or interest therein and that any such Remix shall not be considered your User Content hereunder.
- The license you grant to GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license User Content to anyone else), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that we are not required to pay you for the use on the Services of the User Content that you post), sub licensable (so that we are able to use our affiliates, subcontractors and other vendors such as internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the services related to the Services), perpetual (forever) and worldwide.
- You represent and promise to us that the User Content submitted by you on or through the Services: (i) is owned by you or you otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein; (ii) does not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights, rights of confidential information or rights in privacy; (iii) does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, approval or cooperation by GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC or any artist, band, label, entity or individual without express written consent from such individual or entity; and (iv) shall comply with all applicable laws and these Terms. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any User Content submitted by you on or through the Services.
- The Services perform technical functions necessary to offer the services on the Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting User Content to allow its use throughout the Services.
- We may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including User Content that in our sole judgment breaches this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or breach the rights of any third party, or harm or threaten the safety of any third party. We are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate User Content. We may at our option, moderate and review User Content to ensure that it complies with these Terms. If we do opt to monitor the Services, we assume no responsibility or liability to you for any User Content available on the Services.
- The licenses granted in this section are granted separately with respect to each item of the User Content that you submit to the Services.
- You are solely responsible for the User Content that you submit to the Services. You must not upload, store, distribute, send, transmit, display, perform, make available or otherwise communicate to the public any content to which you do not hold the necessary rights. In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright protected material within the User Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Services) may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringements and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rights holder.
- PROHIBITED CONTENT / ACTIVITY
You must not upload or share any User Content which, in Go-Go Royalty’s reasonable opinion:
- Is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Solicits personal information;
- Constitutes information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- Constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming".
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involves any form of user tracking, commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Go-Go Royalty, LLC such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- Breaches the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
You further agree not to undertake any of the following activities on the Services:
- Criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any user, without the written consent of GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Services;
- Circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Services;
- Activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on any page on the Services via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- Any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to submit information or send comments or messages;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate another user, person or entity;
- Using the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your account;
- Using any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
- Accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Services on behalf of that person; or
- Using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that any breach of the provisions of this Section 10 will be considered a serious breach of the Agreement.
We have provided our contact information and email links on the Services because we would like to hear from you. However, we do not want you to, and you should not, send GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC any documents or other materials that contain confidential or proprietary information. You grant GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty-free license to copy, distribute, and modify any such documents or other materials that you send GO-GO ROYLATY, LLC, and to use for any purpose any ideas, trade secrets, know-how or other confidential or proprietary information disclosed in those documents or other materials, and that all of the representations and promises you make pursuant to this Agreement with respect to User Content apply equally with respect to any other documents or materials that you send to GO-GO ROYALTY that do not constitute User Content.